Working under a tight deadline, and collaboration with the clients’ infrastructure teams and RedHat, Infogain upgraded the system to JBoss 7.1, including technical and functional services and executed a hybrid approach by upgrading base services first, followed by business domain services. Infogain’s solution included:
- Automated the complete build/deployment process
- Changed 180+ scheduler jobs for compatibility with JBoss EAP7 and cleaned up unused scheduler jobs.
- Changed network layer routings at TF5 to point to new EAP7 environment
- Configuration of JBoss 7 environment.
- Created POCs to resolve various technical issues faced during migration process
- Created private-modules and deployed to JBoss EAP7 server that resolved frequent “out of memory” errors.
- Upgraded MEGEN/scheduler jobs.
- End-to-end testing.