The information below is important – be sure to read it before you move forward. By accepting below you are consenting to the following privacy terms (“Privacy Statement”):
Who is collecting your Personal Data?
When you apply for a job at Infogain, Infogain will collect and use personal data about you during the recruiting and hiring process. As described in this Privacy Statement, your personal data may be retained and used by Infogain for the purpose of considering your qualifications for employment, as required by law, or as otherwise described below. Please see below for information that Infogain may receive about you from third parties.
“Infogain” means the specific Infogain affiliates, subsidiaries, contracted service providers who will collect, use, and maintain your personal data in connection with your application for employment, Infogain Recruiting and Talent Management processes, and any hiring process if you are extended an offer of employment. A list of Infogain entities by country and their contact information is present on www.infogain.com
What Personal Data will Infogain Collect?
The following categories of data (where applicable) will generally be collected by Infogain:
- Data you submit in online applications, resumes / CVs, letters, writing samples, or other written materials.
- Data generated by interviewers and recruiters, based on their interactions with you or basic Internet searches.
- Data provided by third-party placement firms, recruiters, or job-search websites, where applicable;
- Recommendations provided on your behalf by others.
- Data about your prior employment, education, and where applicable, credit history, criminal records or other data revealed during background screenings.
- Data about your health or disability where it is relevant to your ability or availability to work, or to a workplace accommodation, subject to legal limits on the timing of collection of such data and other applicable limitations.
- Data about race / ethnicity / religion / disability / gender and self-identified LGBT status, for purposes of government reporting where required, as well as to understand the diversity characteristics of the Infogain’s workforce.
Your submission of personal data constitutes your consent to Infogain’s use of your data and your verification that the data is accurate.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the use of your information as set out above. You are not mandated to provide any requested information to Infogain, but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that all representations made by you are true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief, and you have not knowingly omitted any related information of an adverse nature. Providing any inaccurate information may make you ineligible for employment.
What will Infogain do with your Personal Data?
Infogain will use your personal data to:
- Assess your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
- Perform administrative functions.
- Perform analysis of its applicant pool in order to better understand who is applying for positions at Infogain and how to attract top talent.
- Perform any legally-required reporting, and respond to legal process.
- In some cases, record your online interview for review by additional recruiters and hiring managers. In such cases, Infogain will seek your explicit consent to be recorded.
Further, if you join Infogain’s talent network, you consent to Infogain’s consideration for current or future relevant positions. Your information will be entered into a database to receive future mailings about Infogain’s new positions and events.
Ensure that you provide your contact information when applying for a position at www.infogain.com/careers/. Your contact information may be used by Infogain to send you invitations to sign up for future position alerts and invitations to its recruiting events. If you join Infogain, you will have future opportunities to opt-out of receiving messages and alerts if you choose.
What sources will Infogain obtain your Personal Data?
Infogain may obtain data about you from the following sources:
- From you, when you submit resumes or other information online;
- From conversations with recruiters and interviews with hiring managers and other Infogain personnel or representatives, some of which may be recorded (with your express knowledge and consent) as well as from Internet searches that these individuals may perform, or data that they may obtain from job search or professional networking websites (e.g. naukri.com, LinkedIn, etc.) where you may have made data about yourself publicly available;
- From third-party recruiters, staffing companies, or websites where you are introduced to Infogain. Infogain does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party recruitment agencies, but does sometimes use such agencies, subject to a written agreement. Any resume’ or other candidate information submitted outside of established candidate submission procedure (including through the Careers website or via email to any Infogain employee), and without a written agreement or otherwise, will be deemed to be provided for Infogain’s use, and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by Infogain; and
- From background checks, as applicable. Where permitted by law, Infogain may contract with a third party to perform a pre-employment background screening. The content of background check information varies by country to comply with local requirements, but may include information gathered from publicly available sources, your former employers or colleagues, schools you have attended, credit reporting agencies, and criminal records databases. These types of information will only be collected with your prior consent, and you will receive more information about the nature of such a background check before it begins. Where required by applicable local law, you may be asked to provide certain background check information, (which may include sensitive data) directly to Infogain.
Who will have access to your Personal Data? Where are they located?
In general, access to your personal data will be restricted to minimize the number of people in Infogain who need it in order evaluate your application for employment, perform functions supporting Infogain’s Recruiting and Talent Management functions, or to whom Infogain is compelled to provide it by applicable law.
The following categories of individuals will have access to your personal data:
- Recruiters working with the country where the position you are applying for is based. Such individuals may be based in a different country;
- Hiring managers and other interviewers. Often these individuals will be based in the country where the position is based, but in some cases they may be located in other countries;
- Infogain’s Global Talent Management teams, consisting of a limited number of individuals based in several countries;
- Individuals performing administrative and IT support functions.
- Solutions and Marketing staff, for example for new technology practice building.
- Authorized personnel of Infogain’s service providers, including:
- Career builder which hosts and supports the Infogain’s recruitments;
- Companies contracted to perform background screenings, where applicable. These companies may be based in another country, and may obtain data from other countries where you have lived, worked or studied, as may be relevant as part of a background check. You will receive more information about any such check before it begins;
- Government officials where legal reporting requirements may exist, or law enforcement agencies or private litigants in response to valid law enforcement process (warrant, subpoena, or court order); and
- A successor to Infogain, in the event that it sells or divests all or part of its business.
How long will Infogain retain your Personal Data?
If you are given and accept an offer of employment by Infogain, personal data collected during your pre-employment period will become part of your Infogain personnel records, to be retained throughout and for a period after your employment with Infogain (specific periods vary by country). If Infogain does not employ you, it may continue to retain and use personal data collected during the recruitment process in order to consider you for new positions, if appropriate, to refer back to an earlier application if you submit a resume or other information to Infogain again in the future. Your personal data may also be retained for system administration, to perform research and analysis, and to invite you to join the Infogain Talent Network.
How Infogain protects your Personal Data?
Infogain shall protect the processing of personal data of EU residents/ people working in EU, who all are engaged with the organization. We had established global privacy standards known as Binding Corporate Rules (BCRs). BCR’s showcase Infogain’s commitment to protect your personal information and honor its privacy obligations regardless of where your personal information is collected, processed or retained within Infogain.
In addition, Infogain has also deployed organizational, technical, and physical security and privacy measures in order to protect your data from loss or misuse. Where Infogain enters into a contract with third-party suppliers to provide services that may enable them to access your personal data, Infogain requires them, by contract to have similar controls in place.