Our client is an artificial intelligence pioneer and creator of the world's first decentralized AI network. They sought to build a decentralized marketplace for companies across the globe to showcase their developers' AI-employing solutions and sell them online.
The decentralized marketplace allowed for interactions, collaboration and transactions
This would manifest as an "AI storefront" -- a globally accessible online portal allowing interactions, collaboration, and transactions.
We conceived, created, and launched the storefront running on Ethereum, a decentralized, open source blockchain technology that allows and records transactions. Included in it was our own Layer 2 solution that cut down the speed and transaction costs associated with the growing use of Ethereum in unsophisticated applications. Layer 2 allows us to scale the system by allowing transfers off the chain.
Infogain's extensive work with blockchain and building digital platforms with a product-ownership mentality made us a natural fit for the task.
Highlights of the solution included:
- Using serverless architecture to create all the necessary microservices. This allows the client to scale the system.
- AWS Infrastructure as code (IaC) using AWS CloudFormation, Ansible, Serverless and Control Development Kit (CDK) ensured reliable infrastructure.
- DApp Publisher allowed developers to onboard services.
- Minimal operations costs due to no maintenance activities, patching services, instance downtimes, security, or operational tasks.
- Staking functionality– holding cryptocurrency funds in a contract — created the liquidity for transactions to operate.
- From initial client requirement discovery to marketplace-ready launch in 12 months.
Custom built payment channels improved speed and transactions costs.
The new AI storefront showcases and publishes AI services.
Blockchain expertise and ownership mentality made Infogain a natural collaborator.
50+listed services on marketplace
$15 Millionvalue of tokens staked