- Posted on : April 4, 2019
- Industry : Digital and High Technology
- Service : Digital Transformation
- Type: Events
Infogain’s team will be in San Francisco for Google Cloud Next’19, which brings together some of the brightest minds in tech for three days of networking, learning, and problem solving. Connect with thousands of IT professionals and executives across industries while engaging in deeper technical content, hands-on learning, and more access to Google experts than ever.
Infogain delivers value to our own and Google’s customers, by leveraging its strategic partnership with Google. The partnership allows Infogain’s enterprise customers a secure, flexible and cost-effective cloud platform. Our services include:
- Cloud roadmap consulting
- Workload migration
- Cloud native application development
- Managed support services
- AI/ML using GCP Services
Visit INFOGAIN’S TEAM AT GOOGLE NEXT’19
- Attend our breakout session MLAI 231 on April 11 from 2:35–3:25 PM
- Topic: Building Smarter Software Robots with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Google Cloud AI
- Gans Subramanian, Vice President & Global Head - Digital Experience & Insights, Infogain (View LinkedIn Profile)
- Abhijit Kakhandiki, SVP Products and Engineering, Automation Anywhere (View LinkedIn Profile)
- Francisco Uribe, Product Manager, Google Cloud (View LinkedIn Profile)
Schedule a meeting with us at partner Automation Anywhere’s Booth S1669, in Moscone South – Lower Level
Contact us to schedule a meeting during the event.
For more information about Infogain, visit www.infogain.com.