Powered by a highly resilient network
Infogain provides end-to end services for engineering, monitoring, operations, and service management for large scale highly resilient networks.
End-to-End Network Services
Our Network Management services provide end-to-end expertise and capabilities encompassing network strategy, planning & design, deployment, automation, monitoring, service operations, and service management.
Expertise to create a comprehensive strategy focused on full network utilization, low maintenance costs, and scalability.
- A roadmap for the evolution of network and services including hardware upgrades to support 100G, Dense Wavelength Division multiplexing technology, and fiber optics patch panels and cables.
- Portfolio planning that includes data center audit and circuit migration to reduce maintenance costs.
- Network availability models ensuring scalable networks with high availability and redundancy.
End-to-end automation of Network operations including:
- Service Orchestration- keeping up with the paradigm shift from SNMP to device APIs and Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP)
- OpenFlow-based SDN
- VNF Workload Placement
- Controller networking- deploy network controllers via NETCONF and RESTful API
- Disaggregation- deploy bare-metal (white box) switches
Monitor, maintain, and optimize network operations with systems to detect, isolate, and resolve problems as they happen, while also preventing recurring incidents and minimizing impact. Network monitoring capabilities include:
- Real-time network performance monitoring system and related methods
- Data center network manager system implementation
- Fault, incident, problem, and change management
Infogain Announces Ownership Transition From...
The Apax Fund’s investment will accelerate Infogain’s expansion
Reference Google Cloud Native Data...
Infogain's reference architecture for airlines operations
Cost Optimization for Cloud Operations
Best practices to managing and optimizing the cloud, and quickly identifying key areas of underutilized or overutilized spend.
Infogain positioned as a “Star...
Infogain positioned as a “Star Performer” and “Major Contender” in Everest Group’s Software Product Engineering Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2021
“With significant help from our...
The CIO and CISO have vital roles in ensuring the organization can function as pandemic containment measures are implemented
Modernizing your data estate is the key to leveraging advanced analytics and the cloud.
Analytics, Data Science & AI
Move from operational reporting to offering data-driven product and service innovations.