December 6-8, 2017
Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas
The Infogain team will be in Las Vegas for the National Workers’ Compensation and Disability Conference® & Expo, which brings together thousands of professionals, addresses the latest market trends and provides the best training available for enhancing workers’ comp, disability management, and RTW programs.
With rich functional experience and technology expertise in the Property & Casualty industry, Infogain is uniquely positioned to help insurers & Workers’ Comp. service providers deliver value to their projects, build better products, adapt to rapid change, and serve valued customers more efficiently. We enable leading global carriers to transform their business through technology solutions including:
Digital Solutions: Our Digital transformation solutions enable carriers to leverage the following technologies to remain competitive in the rapidly evolving digital landscape :
- Machine Learning & AI
- Robotics Process Automation
- UI/UX Engineering
- Unified Automation Platform
- Test Automation Services – we have developed comprehensive test automation functionality across all versions of Guidewire Insurance Suite
- Portal Development – solutions that leverage the power of Guidewire’s Digital Portals
- Specialty Integrations– Infogain delivers entirely new workflows that eliminate the need to switch between applications or hand off a process to a different user.
Visit Booth #2100 at the National Workers’ Compensation and Disability Conference or Connect with us Now
Register today for the conference and contact Girish Kannalli, VP & GM Insurance Business Unit to collaborate with us. Girish can be reached by Girish.Kannalli@infogain.com, for more information about Infogain, visit www.infogain.com.