The client is a world-class entertainment and hospitality company based in the Eastern U.S. that wished to increase its look-to-book ratio. As part of its hospitality & resort business, the client has established a 665-room luxury lodge facility and a 200-room Hotel. The client also owns other resort properties, including theme parks, golf resorts and spas
Business and Technical Challenges, in addition to a low look-to-book ratio
- Customers frequently experienced website outages
- Time consuming navigation and booking
- Lack of a customer profile management system
- Revenue leakage
- Limited up-sell/cross-sell opportunities.
- Required manual intervention leading to human error