Global Travel Industry Leader Experiences 90% Reduced Regression Execution Time with Automation Testing Solutions
- Posted on : January 6, 2020
- Industry : Travel and Hospitality
- Service : PAQman
The client provides technology solutions to the travel network, airline solution and hospitality solution travel segments. In addition, they operate a global travel marketplace, connecting travel buyers and suppliers. Headquartered in Texas, they serve customers in more than 160 countries.
Challenges included: Business & Technical Challenges
The large enterprise had various challenges that were negatively effecting productivity and reporting. Challenges included:
- High license cost for Unified Functional Testing (UFT)
- Lack of consistent and uniform reporting of regression execution to management due to product teams (40) using different format for reporting
- Lack of root cause analysis (RCA) or history recorded for automation script failures
- Large number (40) of product components with long regression cycles spanning 4 weeks
- Various (13) different automation frameworks were developed using 8 different automation tools to automate approximately 46000 Test Cases
Download the case study to read about Infogain's approach to resolve these challenges and the benefits that resulted from it.