- Customer Analytics: This insight can be used to
improve product and services. This analyses customer
interactions in support - emails, social media posts,
online comments, telephone transcriptions, etc., factors
that drive the most positive and negative experiences .
- Knowledge Management: Organize and categorize
documents by topic for easier discovery. Personalize
content by recommending other articles related to the same
- Amazon Comprehend
is a Natural Language Processing (NLP) uses machine
learning to easily discover insights and relationships
- Amazon Comprehend is fully managed, with no servers
to provision, and no machine learning models to build,
train, or deploy.
- Automatically extract key phrases, entities,
sentiment, language, syntax, topics and document
classifications with confidence scores.
- No machine learning expertise required. You can
simply provide your labels and a small set of examples for
each and Comprehend takes care of the rest.
- Voice analytics:
Discover customer insights and improve contact centre
- Media & Entertainment:
Automate closed captioning and subtitling workflows for
Improve user engagement by displaying relevant content
and targeted ads to end-users.
- Search & Compliance:
Transcribe audio and video assets into fully searchable
archives for compliance monitoring and risk management.
- Amazon Transcribe
is an advanced machine learning technology that
recognizes speech in audio files and transcribes them
- Custom vocabulary:
Upload a custom vocabulary to improve the accuracy of
speech recognition for product names, domain-specific
terminology, or names of individuals.
- Speaker identification:
Detect different speakers in your audio with high
accuracy and confidence to produce intelligible
transcriptions ("who spoke when").
- Streaming transcription:
Transcribe audio to text in real time. You can send an
audio stream and receive a stream of text in real time.
- Product Demand Planning:
You can forecast the appropriate inventory levels for
your various store locations. Export your forecasts in
batch in CSV format and import them back into your
retail management systems so that you can determine how
much inventory to purchase and allocate per store.
- Financial planning:
Accurate financial forecasting such as sales revenue
predictions is fundamental to every business success.
Amazon Forecast can forecast key financial metrics such
as revenue, expenses, and cash flow across multiple
time periods and monetary units.
- Amazon Forecast
builds forecasts using machine learning combining time
-series with additional variables.
- Amazon Forecast
does not require ML experience. It requires historical
data, and any additional data that may impact your
forecasts. Once the data is provided, Amazon Forecast
examines it, and automatically identifies what is
meaningful, then it produces a forecasting model
capable of making predictions.
- Forecasts by Amazon Forecasts are up to 50% more
accurate due to ML which automatically discovers time
series data and other variables like product features and
store locations, etc. that affect each other.
- Immediate response for public safety and security:Create applications that help find missing persons in social media video content. By recognizing their faces against a database of missing persons that you provide, you can accurately flag matches and speed up a rescue operation.
- Face-based user verification: Your applications can confirm user identities by
comparing their live image with a reference image.
- Amazon Rekognition
is based on the same proven, highly scalable, deep
learning technology developed by Amazon's computer
vision scientists to analyse billions of images and
videos daily and requires no machine learning expertise
- You have to provide an image or video to the Rekognition API, and the service can identify the objects, people, text, scenes, and activities, as well as detect any inappropriate content.
- Amazon Rekognition makes it easy to add visual analysis features to your application with easy to use APIs that don't require any machine learning expertise.
- Build automated document processing workflows:Provide the inputs required to automatically process forms without human intervention.
- Maintain compliance in document archives:Automatic identification of data types and form label, enabling easy to maintain compliance with information controls. For example, an insurer could use Amazon Textract to feed a workflow that automatically redacts personally identifiable information (PII) for review
before archiving claim forms by automatically recognizing the important key-value pairs that require protection.
- Amazon Textract
take out text and data from scanned documents, this
extraction is done automatically.
- No code or templates to maintain:
Amazon Textract's pre-trained ML models removes the need to write code for data extraction. Since the software already knows millions of documents from virtually every industry, including invoices, receipts, contracts, tax documents, sales orders, enrolment forms, benefit applications, insurance claims, policy documents and more, code maintenance is not needed for every document or form that is received. In addition, changes in page layouts over time are effortless. Extract data quickly & accurately: Amazon Textract makes it easy to quickly and accurately extract data from documents and forms.