The overnight transition to remote working has challenged the customer support centers to be well-equipped with tech support. Given that, the demand for customer self-services has also been on the rise. This can be fulfilled with the help of modern technological tools.
To address this, Infogain, in partnership with Oracle, is hosting a webinar on ‘Creating a Compelling Self-Service Experience’ on Wednesday, November 18th.
In this webinar we will address one of the most important objectives of modern customer service organizations – a compelling self-service experience. At the end of the session, the participants will get insights on Oracle and Infogain’s offerings to enhance customer service and support, including an overview of Oracle Digital Assistant, Knowledge Advanced and Intelligent Advisor.
Learn about these valuable self-service applications and see a demo of this in action!
- Oracle Digital Assistant, an advanced chatbot designed for customer self-service
- Oracle Knowledge Advanced, which provides intelligent search to provide relevant information at the point of need
- Intelligent Advisor, a powerful guided assistance engine which provides sound recommendations based on multiple variables
This will be followed by a Q&A session with the participants.
Meet the panel:
- Joseph Huang, GTM/Outbound Product Management, Oracle Digital Assistant and AI | Connect on LinkedIn
- Harriet Franklin, Senior Principal Product Manager at Oracle | Connect on LinkedIn
- Joshua Bowcutt, Principal Product Manager at Oracle | Connect on LinkedIn
- Gopinath Kujalli, Solution Architect at Infogain | Connect on LinkedIn
Timings: 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PST (1:00 PM EST)
Block your calendar and register today for the webinar!