Our client is a global technology company specializing in IT services including IT supply chain and
outsourcing, consulting, professional, support, and managed services.
- Our client had acquired multiple IT and enterprise systems over a period through multiple mergers and
- Our client’s IT architecture was fragmented across the enterprise
- Our client lacked standardized IT policies and procedures
- Our client had an inconsistent IT infrastructure and investments
- Our client did not have a consolidated view based on a master data management solution
- Our client lacked the ability to manage, service or provide granular profitability analysis