Our client is a leading specialty retailer for boating, fishing, and sailing products with 240 stores in 38 states, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
In the pandemic, our client wanted to strengthen brand recognition and connect with current and prospective customers.
During the pandemic, our client wanted to strengthen its brand recognition to connect with current and prospective customers. The retailer wanted to own a modern community platform where customers could connect, discuss new products, and share information. It also wanted the community to:
- Align with marketing and social activities.
- Integrate its existing community forums.
- Generate new revenue and growth.
After discovery and assessment, we selected and enhanced an open-source forum platform to add members and recognize top contributors. Then we built, deployed, and provided end-to-end managed services for a branded community platform on Google Cloud. This included platform stand-up, moderation, and operations.
Scope of solutions:
- Implemented a community go-to-market roadmap.
- Provided roadmap for MVP implementation, site map, community forums and digital events journey, deployment recommendations, and moderation.
- Established community moderation with client-specific community guidelines.
- Implemented design thinking consistent with the client’s design and branding.
- Integrated Salesforce Marketing Cloud for email sends.
- Integrated Google Analytics Tracking for site usage.
- Delivered a social platform for the client to engage customers, prospects, influencers, and stakeholders.
- Provided a marketing roadmap to drive sales.
- Formed the foundation of the client’s digital platform journey.
- Strengthened brand recognition consistent with design and branding guidelines.
- Consolidated, aligned, and optimized all social and digital marketing activities.
- Completed the entire project in 10 weeks.
We selected an open-source forum platform to add members and recognize top posters.
We built and deployed a branded community platform on Google Cloud.
We established community moderation with client-specific community guidelines.
We integrated Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Google Analytics Tracking.