The challenge is to strike the optimal balance between the need to deliver high service levels on existing mission critical applications while investing in new strategic initiatives—all within the ever-scrutinized IT budget. In the absence of a well-structured program, retail organizations face the following challenges:
• High cost to maintain their store solutions, corporate applications and support infrastructure
• Inefficient store and corporate operations
• Reduced quality of service to retail customers, vendors, and partners
• Reduced agility to solve IT issues that impact business decisions
• Reduced capability to scale in support of ongoing business growth
• Reduced ability to respond effectively and quickly to statutory requirements and retail related regulatory changes
• Inability to manage diverse IT initiatives with limited skilled resources.
Infogain offers a framework-based Application Management Solution for Retail, which helps to define and manage an integrated set of core processes .