To overcome data integration and information challenges by incorporating different modules from Oracle’s Retail and E-Business Suites.
Specifically, Infogain provided the following:
– BI implementation on OBIEE based on RDW of ORMS
– Multi-phased approach based on business priority to build/enhance the
enterprise data warehouse
– Quick validation of the existing data warehouse Oracle RDW 12.x
– Customized OBIEE repository of RDW 13.x with RDW 12.x
– New dashboards and out-of-box reports from RDW
– RDW integration with RMS, ReSA, RPM and WMS using the DBLink approach.
The provision of a capable off-site support team freed the client’s resources to
focus on business issues trusting all operational needs were being satisfied by the
Infogain team. The results were significant IT and business benefits, as follows:
– Adhoc reporting to provide more insight to management
-Easier analysis of historical data to help anticipate future trends
– Increased quality of development by freeing core teams to focus on ORMS RDW
-Smooth and fast resolution of all production issues
– Enhanced, secure and stable applications
– Cost benefits due to usage of RETL tool
– Fine tuning and optimization of the RDW
– Quick data validation
– Better visibiilty into store operations
– Efficient expense allocation and budget forecasting.