Infogain engagements start with a consulting phase that enables you to drive strategic change, elevate your QA maturity level, move from Waterfall to Agile delivery models, and migrate to Managed Testing services. You get viable benchmarks, a capability roadmap, and a fully customized initiative.
QaaS is easier than having an in-house team
Leveraging on-demand quality as a service (QaaS) enables you to optimize transparency, efficiency, and cost. Benefits of using the Infogain methodology and approach include lower costs with business-aligned billing, Unified Automation Platform with agile automation, 24/7 support from ISO 27000-certified delivery centers in the US and India, accountability for innovation, and robust IT governance.
- Frameworks: Experts with over 20 years of experience developed our proprietary UAP framework>
- Team: We have dedicated 600 professionals to our QA practice.
- Experience: We’ve proven our team and offerings in UAP projects for telecom, cloud, wireless, electronics, hardware, and software industries.
- Delivery model: Infogain certified delivery centers in the US and India provide 24/7 support.
- Satisfaction: Our customer satisfactions score (CSAT) for projects delivered to Fortune 500 companies is 4.5/5.