For organizations that are considering implementing SOA, getting started can be a daunting task. Organizations everywhere, irrespective of the industry they serve, continue to struggle to piece together high volumes of disjointed information and application silos across the enterprise.
With experience completing enterprise wide SOA implementations at Fortune 500 companies, Infogain provides comprehensive 4-6 week SOA assessments and roadmap services that may include:
- Establishing a SOA adoption business case across the organization to push SOA Awareness
- Defining a comprehensive strategy for using service-based architecture leveraging the latest trends and technologies
- Providing detailed SOA Maturity Assessments and Gap Analysis
- Analysis and solution design to solve specific SOA related problems
Benefits of the assessment can include:
- Actionable plan to implement SOA or resolve a specific problem, tailored to the client's organization
- The assessment report comprehensively equips SOA sponsors within the client organization to take next steps toward an enterprise-wide SOA implementation
IT directors in organizations with SOA implementations sometimes struggle due to complexities,including platform instability and lack of scalability, loss of data, and the excessive efforts required to add new services or functionality in the SOA fabric.To avoid these challenges, organizations should consult an experienced implementation partner to design and architect a robust SOA environment.
Leveraging SOA experience spanning more than a decade, Infogain uses the latest tools, accelerators, framework, and best practicesto provide organizations with the foundation for optimal SOA in an IT ecosystem. Our offerings include:
- Define reference architecture and data model
- Build a robust SOA platform to achieve end-to end-automation of processes
- Rebuild, re-configure or re-architect components to improve existing services
- Improved service delivery to business
- Reduced frequency of crisis situations due to system unavailability and data loss
- Faster business service automation leveraging Infogain accelerators and frameworks
More and more CIOs are realizing that Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) is the natural and logical choice for organizing enterprise IT application services. The challenge is getting started and finding the right implementation partner to establish the fabric to enable it.
With implementation experience at Fortune 500 companies, Infogain has developed an implementation methodology leveraging Oracle Fusion Middleware and other technologies. We provide the pilot project followed by business functionality implementation services so that enterprises can achieve the nimble IT operations that Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) promises.Infogain provides rapid development using pre-built frameworks such as Error-Handling, Managed file transfers, and Cloud integration which can be customized per the client’s requirements.
In addition to benefitting from Infogain’s experience on diversified business domains and use of industry best practices and proven methodologies, other advantages include:
- Reduced Implementation cost by 30% using pre-built frameworks and utilities
- Optimized implementation using SME knowledge
Many enterprises struggle with realizing investments in enterprise IT SOA services due to poor visibility of service, resulting in redundant development efforts and uncoordinated, insecure data exchange.Establishing policies and procedures in a formal SOA Governance program is essential to achieving an effective SOA implementation.
Infogain delivers advanced SOA Governance methodologies that increase enterprise visibility of services and maximize returns on SOA investments. Offerings may include:
- Design time governance and setting up taxonomies and metadata for enterprise repository
- Performing run time governance & continuous monitoring of shared and enterprise services
- Providing product expertise, including Oracle SOA Suite components such as OER, OSR, OEM
- Establishing best practices & setting up a centralized SOA competency center
Benefits of Infogain SOA governance implementation include:
- Reduced time tomarket
- Improved data quality and security
- Reduction in development and maintenance costs