Today, data is being created faster than it is being consumed, even with multiple search sources. Companies that partner with Infogain can not only tap into results that were previously inaccessible, but also tap into results that are more relevant.Infogain's SmartSearch is a cost-effective, responsive solution that truly personalizes a customer’s search experience, increases the knowledge flow across an organization, and helps call center agents reduce resolution time while simultaneously contributing to knowledge repository building.
Key features of SmartSearch include:
- Incorporates search self-tuning based on machine learning, which helps maintain a high rate of relevancy and eliminates the need for periodic manual tuning
- Ease of searching multiple sources of content, made possible with chatbot integration and no limits on content crawling
- Supported with in-built analytics around search, providing for a 360-degree view
- Can be deployed on-premise as well as on the cloud, with a flexible framework to integrate with any enterprise application
- Reduction in 1000+ hours of efforts to maintain content tuning
- Increase Search relevancy up to 90%
- Reduce call resolution time by 50%
- Increase in upsell/cross sell by 5%-10% with the help of intelligent and personalized recommendation
- Increase in CSAT more than ever
Coveo Enterprise Search
The enterprise that gathers and unifies knowledge, upskills their support professionals, and embraces Intelligent Search is destined to exceed their customers’ service expectations. By doing so, they will ensure a loyal and satisfied customer base.
Infogain has joined forces with Coveo
to give the enterprise better customer experiences and improve customer service agent productivity. Infogain enhances Coveo’s core functionality with these offerings:
- Consulting for Knowledge Centered Support to put in place industry best practices in content curation, search and governance
- Coveo Implementations, including customizations, access to all content sources, and integrations with Salesforce and other systems
- Implementation of Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Communities
- Salesforce Integrations with surrounding internal systems including CTI, ERP and other backend systems, and external systems
- Knowledge Management services include integrating, extending, and developing custom solutions
- Consulting around ontology, taxonomy, and search optimization, including tuning
- Infogain Managed Services for ongoing system maintenance, enhancement and monitoring, tailored to each customer’s needs.
Working in conjunction with Coveo, our solutions add business value by increasing customer loyalty and increasing operational efficiency. Some typical results include:
- A three-fold increase in customer self-service (case deflection)
- A 30% decrease in issue resolution times
- Returns on investment over 100%
- 18 years’ experience with CRM solutions
- 30+ Knowledge and search implementations in US, Europe, Middle East, APAC
- Fortune 500 Client base in high tech, healthcare, telecom and other industries
- Stellar delivery with average customer satisfaction scores of 4.5 out of 5
- Delivery Centers are ISO27k certified in US and India with 24/7 support
In today’s competitive digital economy, your customers are actively engaging with your brand by leveraging the web or their mobile devices. Beginning in November, 2015, organizations that have deployed Oracle RightNow (also known as Oracle Service Cloud) now have the opportunity to further strengthen their customer support platforms and functionality to meet the growing demand for modern and efficient multi-channel customer service and support services.
Leveraging the newly released product Oracle Knowledge Advanced
, Infogain helps clients achieve a seamless cross-channel customer experience and strengthen their customer support platforms by making enterprise-wide knowledge content available directly within RightNow. Customer Service Representatives will gain faster access to the right information, increasing first-call resolution and reducing call times.Key features of Oracle Knowledge Advanced include:
- Federated search (external HTTP content crawling)
- Advanced search configuration (machine learning, search tuning)
- Advanced authoring, workflow, audit versioning and comparisons; and
- Integrated service and advanced knowledge reports
As the leading provider of implementation services for Oracle knowledge technologies, Infogain’s Oracle Knowledge Advanced services include consulting, implementation services, upgrades, and language tuning.
In addition to increased customer engagement, business benefits from your Oracle Knowledge Advanced implementation from Infogain include:
- Improved support experiences for employees and internal service providers
- Single source of truth--one customer portal for knowledge content
- Increased operational efficiencies and customer satisfaction
- Lower total cost of ownership due to reduced support costs
- Search accuracy improvements, and sophisticated language tuning for 33 languages
The client is a provider of computer-assisted legal research and risk management services. They were looking for solution provider who could reduce their maintenance costs and reduce customizations in their current knowledge system. Infogain partnered with a systems integrator and together successfully completed the first ever knowledge advanced implementation. With Infogain’s Smart import tool, the client is able to migrate their content quickly, efficiently and boost their agent productivity. To learn more about how Infogain helped resolve the clients issue, read more…
With more than 200 consultants, Infogain has the world's largest Oracle knowledge technologies practice team, and we initiated work on the first Oracle Knowledge Advanced implementation. Clients move forward with Infogain for many reasons:
- Knowledge Advanced Implementation experience
- 45+ Oracle OKM Implementations in US, Europe, Middle East, India and China
- 15+ years’ experience with CRM solutions
- Deep partnership with Oracle, aligned with Oracle’s OKM strategies and roadmap
- Experience managing large scale operations and hosted environments
- Proven history implementing OKM on-premise and on-demand
- Stellar track record for delivery with average satisfaction score of 4.5 out of 5
Some customer support organizations use Salesforce Service Cloud but have complex knowledge management needs.They may have many thousand documents, in different languages, in many different sources.To satisfy the user needs in such an environment, VPs of CustomerService choose Salesforce Service Cloud integration with Oracle Knowledge Management.
Combining Multiple Systems to Create One
Source of KnowledgeWith a wealth of experience integrating Oracle Knowledge with a wide variety of leading CRM systems, Infogain can bring the tremendousbenefits of Oracle Knowledge Management (OKM) to users of Salesforce.com (SFDC).Allowing access to both case and knowledge management information through aseamless integration with OKM, agents and customers can get accurate information, quickly and easily.
- Link knowledge to an open case
- Automatically pass subject as search string, or a title of a new solution to be created
- Search OKM from within SFDC
- Create or propose a new document directly from a case, if the document does notalready exist
- Automatically pass the search string into the case creation subject field
Customer Ease of Use
- View thelist of all available cases on your support site
- Sort cases by case number, subject, priority, status, last modified date
- Log a caseafter trying to self-resolve
Customer support executives and their teams are often challenged with disjointedcustomer knowledge sources and disparate knowledge users.Implementation of Oracle Knowledge Management, incorporating multiple content sources and serving awide variety of internal and external users, solves this challenge.
With the world's largest Oracle Knowledge Management practice,Infogain implements integrated enterprise-level knowledge management solutions, carefully designed for current and future needs that improve the clients' customerexperience. Our solution includes:
- Onsite knowledge transfer process
- Comprehensive, accurate requirements gathering through businessuser workshops
- Systematic implementations leveraging Infogain's knowledge-centered frameworks and content migration tools
- Moretesting, conducted earlier in the process, compared to other providers
With Infogain's Oracle Knowledge Managementimplementation offering, customer support leaders achieve reduced call resolution time, increased call deflection, and a single source of knowledge. Our clients alsobenefit from:
- Lower total cost of ownership through careful management of customizations
- Search accuracy improvements throughInfogain's sophisticated language tuning processes
Oracle Knowledge Management 8.6 is the most comprehensive release since Oracle's acquisition of InQuira. Version 8.6 delivers significant enhancements to search, authoring, analytics, language support, and performance; including:
- AnswerFlow - a newmodule for guided service resolution
- Natural Language Search support for 16 languages
- Analytics solution based on proven Oracle BusinessIntelligence technology
- Out-of-the-box dashboards pre-designed to power optimized search and content creation
- Certified on OracleWebLogic, Oracle Business Intelligence, Oracle Exadata Database Machine and Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud, enabling improved management of assets across platforms
Customer service executives worldwide are upgrading to Oracle Knowledge Management 8.6 to enhance their existing Oracle Knowledge investmentand improve customer experience.
With experience providing Oracle Knowledge Management upgrades to world-leading companies,Infogain delivers upgrades to version 8.6 from lower versions of Oracle Knowledge Management, ensuring the client achieves optimal customer and agent interfaces,seamless integration and updated analytics to support effective decision-making.
- Enterprise level upgrade rollouts and smooth user adoption
- Best-in-class language tuning
- Integration with CRM systems, including Siebel, Salesforce, and Remedy
Clients achieve their Oracle Knowledge Management upgrade more efficiently, more cost-effectively, and faster than with other options. Using documented processes and tested frameworks, Infogain's approach ensures the client a high-performance architecture, reliable load handling and fast search results.
Case Study : “Lift and Shift” Oracle Knowledge management implementation completed in Seven Weeks Close
In a variety of industries, high-value, high-performance, customer supportrepresents a competitive differentiator that influences customer retention, revenue per customer and overall corporate profits.
Using a continuous-improvement focused approach, Infogain helps its clients achievecompetitive advantage with Oracle Knowledge managed services including:
- Continual improvement of search and language tuning
- Patch installation, administration and tuning
- Proactive monitoring to address performance trends before they become issues
- UIcustomizations and other application enhancements
- Formalized project management processes to ensure timely execution of improvements
Infogain's Oracle Knowledge managed services team and formalizedprocesses for ongoing Oracle Knowledge support ensure productivity, efficiency and smooth functioning of your Oracle Knowledge solution, delivered against mutually agreed upon service level targets.Infogain's on-site or blended on-site/offshore delivery models give you the flexibility needed for a cost-effective solution that meets your specific requirements.
Case Study : Oracle Knowledge Management Managed Services for Smooth Operations Close
Integration with Siebel CRM
Customer service executives know the importance of research in the customer support process.In fact, 80% of an agent's phone time is spent on search and discovery during the average support call.By implementing Oracle Knowledge (formerly InQuira),customer service executives tackle the problem at its source and make sure your agents – and your customers – get the most up-to-date information, quickly, everytime.
With experience at multi-billion dollar companies, Infogain seamlessly integrates Oracle Knowledge Management with Siebel CRMto maximize clients' agent productivity. Our solution includes:
- Improved authoring, search and analytics capabilities within a flexible, andscalable environment
- Customer self-service
- Improved trouble ticketing processes and effectiveness
- bi-directionalintegration between CRM systems and the knowledge base
- Reduced time switching between applications
Infogain'sclients achieve a reliable Siebel CRM-Oracle Knowledge integration in one to two weeks, reducing their call resolution time and improving customer satisfaction. Otherbenefits include:
Case Study : Oracle Knowledge Siebel Integration Improves and Accelerates the Customer Experience Close
- Increased resolution accuracy
- Superior levels of customer service
- Easier peak call timemanagement
- Continuous improvement of the knowledge base