Mobility Testing Services
Does your QA team know how many devices a mobile app needs to be tested on before it’s market-ready? If yes, do you have access to all those devices? According to a recent Cap Gemini Quality Report (Mobile Testing), 18 percent of companies say they don’t have enough time to test mobile apps, and 52 percent say they don’t have enough devices to test.
Infogain’s Mobile & Web Device Lab and Cloud testing offers a cost-effective solution to that challenge, helping you meet the nuanced demands of mobile testing, while staying within budget. Our unique hybrid mobile testing model shifts some aspects of testing from the higher cost of a physical lab to an on-demand, Cloud-based service.
- Our physical lab ensures that your app works on every possible permutation of smartphone and mobile device. We network an array of the most popular iOS and Android devices, and support testing of mobile native, web and hybrid applications. Services include mobile testing, screenshot facility, device log facility, reporting facility, project management and CI/CD integration.
- Our web-based mobile Cloud solution enables access to any device for testing from any location.
Our mobility testing solutions ensure your app is market-ready by providing:
- Assurance that your app performs across multiple platforms, versions, screen sizes and networks.
- Increased customer engagement and brand loyalty. A recent survey by Compuware found that most users prefer mobile apps to websites, but 79 percent of users said they would only retry an app once if it didn’t work the first time.
- Up to 60% reduction in testing costs.
- Superior QA--a proven track record of 98% defect-free delivery.
- More than 1, 000 quality engineers and 25 years of testing experience.
Are you rushing through software development, increasing costs and potentially putting the project at risk? Is your team putting off developing a clear quality assurance roadmap? It’s easy to fall into these patterns. But it’s easier to change your quality assurance processes, so you can reduce costs and release an outstanding product.
From traditional consulting to all-day workshops, our Quality Consulting team delivers the tools and brainpower to drive strategic QA change throughout your organization. We can help you move from a Waterfall to Agile delivery model; move to a digital platform; migrate to a managed testing service; or simply elevate the maturity of your team’s QA capabilities.
We test your organization’s quality maturity in twenty distinct process areas, using this information to identify vulnerabilities and strengthen your quality assurance strategy.
Cost of Quality Analysis
Thinking about quality from the start adds value; testing after production takes value away. Our quality consulting team analyzes how much your organization spends on effective vs. ineffective quality assurance, quantifying quality as a core business metric.
Quality Assurance Strategy
Depending on your maturity assessment and cost of quality analysis, we help you strengthen your organization’s weaker areas, delivering a roadmap for QA success.
For every process that’s part of your roadmap, we deliver a methodology-detailed processes, tools, training materials, job descriptions, etc. These methodologies lock your new quality assurance strategy in place.
Our QA team puts processes in place that have lasting benefits for your organization, including:
- Established processes for transitioning from Waterfall to Agile testing, with Agile used by more than 80% of our teams.
- Reduced errors, rework, costs and staff time.
- Faster time to development and market.
- Assurance that you’re releasing a high-quality product.
Cyber Risk Testing
While organizations spend huge sums of money every year to maintain a security perimeter designed to fend off cyber and insider threats, daily reports about data breaches are raising doubts about the effectiveness of these investments.Most traditional security tools are silo-based and require legions of staff to comb through huge amount of data to connect the dots and find the needle in the haystack. These efforts can take months, more time for attackers to exploit vulnerabilities and extract data.
Breaking down silos and automating security operations tasks is essential for implementing a new enterprise security model, which is the foundation of RiskSense. The RiskSense Platform transforms cyber risk management into a proactive, collaborative, and real-time discipline. It ingests data from a variety of security and IT tools as well as external threat data feeds. Ultimately, it preserves existing technology investments, and enhances their value by automating the data aggregation, correlation and normalization process.The result is a contextualized, risk-based view of your organization’s cyber security posture,
allowing your security and IT teams to move from detection to remediation in minutes, not months.
Infogain’s RiskSense solution quickly lowers security risk, delivering benefits including:
- Proactively reducing your company’s cyber risk by providing a comprehensive picture, and prioritization of vulnerabilities and threats that have the most business impact.
- Reducing attack surface up to 80%; 5x faster at prioritizing risk at half the cost.
- Providing evidence-based risk metrics for overall risk reduction strategy and cyber insurance.
- Analyzing over 1.5 m+ assets and 3,500 applications every day.
Performance testing has become far more complex with challenges such as Cloud, CI/CD and HTTP/2. Architecture, latency and scalability testing are hard to accomplish in house, and enlisting the help of a big IT consulting provider can be costly.
Bigger IT consulting providers may not give you the most cost-effective performance engineering solutions, but Infogain is one of the few smaller providers that can. Infogain’s Performance Engineering Expert Center ensures your application performs as it’s being built, not as it heads to market. We offer a full spectrum of performance test management, monitoring services, and consulting and engineering. These include predictive performance modeling, test strategy and planning, architecture validation, capacity planning, test environment setup and tools selection services.By helping our clients shift from a performance testing to a performance engineering approach, as part of our continuous integration ethos, we help you develop solutions that are designed, built and delivered for performance.
Our customized performance engineering solutions deliver:
- Reduced rework and costs.
- Brand protection with software and applications that work as soon as they hit the market, delivering an outstanding user experience.
- Faster time to development and market.
- Up to 60% reduction in testing costs.
- Superior QA—a proven track record of 98% defect-free delivery.
- More than 800 quality engineers and 25 years of testing experience.
Unified Automation Platform
Ready to make the leap from regressive to progressive test automation? The positive economics of test automation is an easy concept to sell and a tough one to deliver. Tools are expensive, skills are scarce and maintenance is arduous. Making things worse, creating automated scripts is complex, time-consuming, and often not compatible with the short sprint cycles of Agile development methods.
How do you overcome these challenges? To help our clients implement quality automation that is Agile-ready, we have created the Unified Automation Platform (UAP), an advanced test automation framework designed for Agile and CI/CD development. Infogain’s UAP tells you how to test, and its predictive analytics component tells you what to test.To speed your development cycle and time to market, UAP’s Predictive Analytics capabilities analyze defect, root cause, incident and other data sources, creating predictive models to highlight likely points of failure. As a result, you reduce the volume of test scripts you need to execute. (For instance, imagine executing 1000 instead of 50, 000.)By making this information available to project teams in a continuous feedback loop, we help you shift from defect detection to defect avoidance.
UAP can be installed on your servers, Infogain’s server or in the Cloud, and delivers multiple benefits, including:
Contact an Infogain consultant now to find out more about the benefits of UAP. Close
- Increased ROI by reducing cost of ownership, based solely on open source tools such as Selenium and Appium. License and maintenance contracts go away.
- Reduced maintenance costs. Multi-locator support leads to higher reusability through a single script across all Web and Mobile OS platforms.
- Increased coverage while compressing cycle times. The reduction of execution volume through test script reuse means the cycle time for each run can be reduced.