Infogain in association with TECHGIG joint Roundtable on February 15th 2019, The Leela, Gurgaon
- Posted by Infogain
- February 7, 2019
- Industry : Digital and High Technology
- Service : Platform Engineering Solutions
- Type: Events
Infogain and the Times Internet will host the roundtable: "Platform Engineering and what it means for business" on February 15th in Delhi. This invite-only, closed-door event will host senior engineering practitioners and IT leaders driving technology related initiatives within their organizations in retail, FMCG, eCommerce and other industries.
The fast emerging ‘platform economy’ presents companies with a unique opportunity to disrupt the status quo and achieve operational excellence in the process. Platform Engineering has the potential to help companies find new avenues of growth and reinvent themselves. The difference between leaders and laggards will be determined by how well we use the platform economy to our advantage.
- The rise of the Platform Economy and what it means for businesses
- Why incorporating “Customer Experience” is the key to ensuring Platform Engineering success
- Innovation, Integration, Investment and Transactional – Which type of Platforms should be the focus areas?
- How are Platforms used in managing supply chain transactions to improve its efficiency?
- How are emerging technologies like IoT and Cloud Computing acting as a catalyst for Platform Engineering success?
- Platform Engineering - Redefining Products in 2019: A 2019 Roadmap
For more information, click here or email us at Events.India@infogain.com