Infogain leveraged its experience in the insurance domain and with BI technologies to deliver
a state-of-art solution for the client. Infogain worked with the client’s IT and functional teams
to produce multi-dimensional data warehouse systems using the Microsoft BI Suite. This
Business Intelligence solution enabled the conversion of raw data into the information needed
for accurate management decision-making.
Some of the business and technology benefits include:
- In-depth analysis of KPIs such as claims, broker earnings, outstanding claims and premiums down to the policy level
- of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) vs Budget/Forecast
- Intuitive dashboards based on dials, gauges and traffic lights
- Reports downloadable to common Microsoft Office formats and PDF for ease of use and sharing
- Capability to share information through discussion threads and public folders
- Robust metadata to deliver a flexible and scalable BI architecture
- Single IDE for all reports and dashboards
- Consistent and extendible ETL technology for all data marts and reusability of dimensions.