While credit card fraud continues to encroach upon the financial payments system, the deadline has passed for U.S. and Canadian merchants to process transactions in compliance with EMV standards. For merchants, the shift to EMV requires adding in-store technologies and internal processing systems, in addition to complying with new liability rules. Effective, October 1, 2015, merchants not certified as “EMV-compliant” are liable for all card-present counterfeit fraud losses
. The liabilities for retailers nationwide could be staggering when you consider these statistics:“…25 percent of U.S. debit cards...will be chip-equipped by the end of 2015. The percentage of EMV debit cards in consumer's hands is expected to reach 73 percent by the end of 2016 and 96 percent by the end of 2017.¹“…less than 6 % of overall US merchants were set to meet the EMV deadline of October 1, 2015 for the shift of liability of fraudulent transactions.
Leading retailers have engaged the services of Infogain to extend their store technologies, enabling them to achieve EMV compliance and thereby protecting themselves from costly fraudulent transactions. Infogain's EMV solution includes:
- Mapping the application process flow required to support the new EMV standards
- Customizing Oracle Retail systems to enable the required new functionalities
- Enabling secure integration with payment vendors
- Providing additional security measures, such as tokenization to provide card security during transactions
Infogain’s EMV solution helps retailers protect all of their retail channels and counteract costly fraud liabilities, by enabling secure integration with payment vendors and providing additional security measures, such as tokenization to provide card security during transactions.Is now the time to move forward with EMV-compliance in your organization?
Case study : Oracle MICROS Xstore Suite Implementation Boosts Customer Satisfaction Close
E-commerce’s role in retail sales continues to expand as consumers begin their search online before making any in-store purchases, use their mobile devices to shop anywhere, and “mix and match” their ordering and payment channels.Many retailers today have a mandate to ramp up their ecommerce strategies and provide a best-in-class e-commerce experience. To improve customer engagements, they need the right technologies and a forward-thinking IT firm to provide e-commerce solutions and services.
Infogain, an Oracle Gold Partner provides e-commerce solutions that help organizations maintain and improve customer loyalties. Utilizing best-in-breed software platforms from Oracle and SAP, Infogain’s e-commerce retail team’s solutions:
- Implementation of new software platforms, including Oracle ATG and Hybris
- Integration of applications and systems, including XC Commerce and more
- Ongoing improvements to strengthen and enhance site functionalities and SEO effectiveness
Infogain’s retail team has the expertise and knowledge with these leading software platforms:Oracle ATG Web Commerce
ATG Web Commerce enables you to deliver an engaging, consistent, and coordinated customer experience across all channels, including Web, contact center, mobile device, kiosk, or store.Hybris Software (SAP)
Hybris helps integrate all digital and physical customer touchpoints onto a single platform – including online, mobile, point-of-sale, call center, social media and print.
Retailers benefit from e-Commerce with Infogain in many ways, including:
Case study: Infogain Completes B2B and B2C e-commerce Enhancements and Maintenance Utilizing Hybris Close
- Expert, best-practices based gap analysis and roadmap development
- Superior solution design
- Customers receive a consistent and meaningful experience across all channels
- Increased productivity with a single platform
The in-store store experience is core to retailers’ operations, a major contributor to retail profitability, and a key element of the retailer’s brand presence. Retailers must anticipate consumers’ shopping habits and provide relevant, functionality-rich store-level systems to accommodate customers’ ever-increasing expectations.Retailers worldwide employ Oracle's Modular Integrated Cash Register Operating Systems (MICROS), and Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) to achieve premier in-store functionality.
Infogain, an Oracle Gold partner with more than 10 years’ experience implementing Oracle’s retail product technologies, customizes and accelerates the implementation of Oracle Retail store solutions. Infogain’s end-to-end capabilities include consultation, project management, installation, technical services, support and on-site training.ORPOS Solution
Many retailers choose to extend their ORPOS technologies to maximize the value of their investment. Having established its relationship with Oracle as a development partner early on, and growing this partnership through joint customer engagements that span various retail segments and functional areas, Infogain is uniquely qualified to deliver end-to-end retail solutions for Oracle customers. Our solutions include:
- ORPOS upgrade, customization, and support
- Implementation of Oracle Mobile POS / Infogain Mobile POS
- Security and compliance issues, including EMV and tokenization
- E-business Suite Integration
- New rollouts, in the US and abroad
Infogain integrates MICROS capabilities based on the clients’ business requirements, completed on-time and on-budget with an implementation time of 6-months or less. The Infogain retail team completed the first
MICROS implementation by any systems integrator, since Oracle acquired MICROS in 2014.Infogain’s MICROS solution services include:
- Consulting: We offer IT consulting services specifically for Oracle MICROS Retail that includes advisory, upgrade and implementation services.
- Implementation: With an efficient implementation time of less than six months, Infogain’s solution integrates key MICROS components within your current system, leading to a modern cross-channel experience for your customers.
- Program Management: A management team will be assigned, providing a complete plan, highlighting accountability throughout the terms of the project. Our project team has the capability to swiftly adjust to shifting requirements of customers, IT, partners and vendors.
- Maintenance and Support: After completion of the project, Infogain provides unique, in-depth-knowledge-based Micros L1-L3 support covering base code and customizations.
Benefits for engaging Infogain’s Oracle Store Solutions
Case study : Infogain Implements Oracle Retail Store Solutions for Healthcare Leader using Agile SCRUMClose
- Feature-rich, omni-channel automation that controls costs and boosts employee productivity
- Maximized cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Full integration with surrounding systems
- Better user support, leveraging in-depth product knowledge
Many successful mid-sized retailers have outgrown their bundled midmarket IT solutions and struggle with Omni-Channel, franchise and wholesale operations, in addition to handling multiple brands and multiple countries. In order to reach the next level of the marketplace, they will evaluate a traditional implementation of the Oracle Retail Product Suite (stores, merchandising and eCommerce). However, the lengthy timeline of 2-3 years and costs that often exceed $5 million dollars can be an immense obstacle to overcome.They are ready for a full transformation spanning merchandising, store operations, and more. Infogain’s Oracle Retail E2E solution
helps retailers achieve more functionality, broader support, larger geographical reach, and more capacity for growth. Infogain’s customized Oracle Retail merchandising solution is affordable and deployed quickly.
Infogain's Oracle Retail End-to-End (e2e) solution incorporates merchandising, store solutions and eCommerce in a managed environment with a catalogue of pre-integrated value-add solutions. Our ORE2E packaged solutions include:
- End-to-End Solution Implementation
- Consultation, project management
- Installation, technical services
- On-site training, post go-live support
- Operations Management and Support
- Ongoing application management and support
- Maintain alignment with Oracle's product upgrades
- Reviews, changes, enhancements, support processes and upgrade opportunities
- Migration features, integrations, third-party products and support changes
- Value-added Solutions and Accelerators
- Mobile Point-of-Sale (POS)
- Unified cross application portal and payment integration
- Oracle MICROS Implementation
- 20+ Implementation Templates
Infogain’s pre-packaged, configurable E2E solution combines proven applications, processes and methodologies and best practices to deliver a complete solution quickly and efficiently. Benefits include:
- Accelerated time-to-market – reductions of up to 30% with data migration accelerators
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Unified Console – single sign-on, role-based dashboards and business intelligence
- Solution that supports all applications, environments and Oracle Retail IT operations
- Deployment options - Cloud (via Amazon Cloud), On-Premises and Hybrid (Cloud + on-premise)
- Third-party integration – payment gateway, XCCommerce, unified promotion engine
today to learn about our client successes. Close