Infogain’s Insurance domain testing practice drives the latest trends, best practices and innovations to ensure optimized testing. Infogain provides testing services to insurance customers with a predominant focus on P&C insurance in:
- Cross browser and cross platform testing, Accessibility testing, localization testing
- Digital initiatives
- Enhancement and modernization of insurance platforms
- Fed readiness including regulatory and compliance testing
- New insurance product implementation and global roll-outs for Guidewire for Insurance
Infogain’s Test Solutions
- Readily available product-agnostic insurance test pack (over 200 business test scenarios) covering major business scenarios for auto physical damage claims
- 25% savings in test design and preparation effort
- End-to-end traceability, from functional test scenario to test cases
- Infogain’s Test Automation Solution (ITAS)
- Customizable automation framework built to reduce time for automation
- Support cross platform and cross browser testing
- Supports SOA/ Web services testing
- Provide Metrics Dashboard
- Guidewire Test Automation Solution
- Guidewire Test Automation Solution extends ITAS capability to automate Guidewire Workflows.
- Using Page Object Model, object repositories of Guidewire Policy and Claim Center pages along with automation of common workflows is developed.
- The page objects created would be reused, even if customers are using customized workflows.
The Infogain’s Edge
- End-to-end testing specialization in P&C for claims solution, Casualty solutions and Workers compensation
- Utility models such as outcome-based and per unit models
- Unique engagement models: from T&M to managed testing
- Differentiated pricing models: T&M, outcome-based pricing, service catalogue-based pricing
- 60% saving in effort and cost by using Guidewire test automation solution
- Early detection of defects with the help of pre-built processes
- Reduction in automation script development effort by ~50% and maintenance effort by ~70%
- Reduction in regression cycle time and faster time to market
- Using Infogain’s services, a leading insurance service provider achieved reduction in regression testing cycle time from 2 weeks to 1 day (effort reduced from 50 PD to 2 PD) using test automation.
- Test process setup and standardization leading to test effort optimization for large independent insurance broker in California
- 25% cost savings in the first year via test process improvement initiatives for a P&C Insurance company
- Custom build utilities to enable 75% effort savings via automation (data and report testing) for the digital transformation and data warehousing space for a world leader in insurance services