Upgrading to Microsoft Exchange 2010 and Office 2010? Want to get more out of your current SharePoint investment? Then it’s time to upgrade to SharePoint 2010.
These are just a few of the benefits of upgrading your SharePoint server farm.
The Microsoft SharePoint 2010 platform delivers significant advancements in collaboration, content management, enterprise search, LOB integration, business intelligence and social computing. Its architecture provides IT leaders with simplified and superior manageability, performance, scale and integration capabilities. Tight integration with both Office and Exchange means users can more easily access the full functions of SharePoint from within the familiar Office environment.
“Organizations can achieve significant financial benefits from consolidating collaboration, document management, internal and external portal software, and search onto SharePoint Server 2010. The new capabilities of SharePoint 2010 can encompass line-of-business applications — accounting and finance, business intelligence, search, and other complex workloads for some customer organizations — allowing organizations to reduce the number of vendors and achieve lower software license and maintenance costs. Additional benefits can be accrued from lower IT administration and simplified application development by upgrading SharePoint 2003 and 2007 environments to SharePoint Server 2010.”
Key strengths of Infogain’s SharePoint and Collaboration practice include:
- 4-Step Upgrade Approach: our upgrade methodology includes project assessment and planning, product implementation and upgrade, system testing and optimization, and roll-out.
- Proven Strategy for SharePoint Governance: the development of governance plans, information architectures, service level agreements, and environmental metrics to judge performance, as well as support models and organizational structures.
- System Integration Expertise: architecting SOA visions and solutions at an enterprise level to connect the SharePoint solution with as many systems as necessary without increasing support—driving end user productivity.
- Microsoft Software and .Net Knowledge: skilled developers and architects who build complex solutions using Microsoft products such as SharePoint, BizTalk, MS SQL Server, etc. as well as custom solutions using .NET and custom web parts.
- Business Process Optimization: documented and streamlined business processes for SharePoint projects to optimize processes through online collaboration.
Jim Eagleton | Senior Director SharePoint/Collaboration
Mobile: (408) 656.0823