Join us for a webinar on Migration to SharePoint 2010
Wednesday, June 8th 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PST
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 brings together strong team collaboration capabilities with social networking, simplified content management and faster, more effective enterprise search. Its business intelligence along with more scalable services architecture and easier management tools make it a platform of choice for both business and IT.
Join us on June 8th as Infogain hosts a FREE webinar to learn how to ensure a fast and smooth migration to SharePoint 2010 and deliver the value-added functionality to make your existing collaboration environment more enterprise-ready and effective.
During the webinar, you will learn:
- The primary reasons to upgrade
- How and when to prepare for the upgrade
- The various migration options along with the pros and cons associate with each
- How to determine which SharePoint migration methodology is optimal for your environment
- The infrastructure and software prerequisites for the upgrade
- How to identify, evaluate and plan the upgrade of customizations
- How to evaluate upgrade issues and find proper resolutions
- Jim Eagleton, Sr. Director and Practice Lead for SharePoint / Collaboration, Infogain.
Jim has led several SharePoint implementations and has more than 20 years of experience in the IT consulting industry.
- Sushank Gupta, SharePoint Consultant, Infogain.
Sushank is an experienced SharePoint professional and has executed many SharePoint projects.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.4.11 (Tiger®) or newer