Partnerships for Client Success
Infogain maintains both strategic and technology partnerships with leading enterprise software providers to deliver value-added solutions resulting in greater return on investments (ROI) for our clients.
We engage with the world’s largest, as well as mid-size, and startup, software providers for building product capability, product marketing, customization, professional services and post-implementation support. Our consultants continuously pursue certification processes as they become available in order to ensure top-quality services to our clients.
Infogain’s partnership with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) provides a secure, flexible and cost-effective cloud platform for our enterprise customers. The partnership will enable Infogain to deliver a robust cloud infrastructure to clients for a fast, consistent and scalable performance.
Google Cloud provides a secure, high performance infrastructure with customer friendly pricing. Powerful data and analytics tools such as Cloud Natural Language API, Cloud Jobs API, Cloud Vision API and others are included in the platform.
Infogain employs over 200 consultants with deep expertise across the Oracle stack, including middleware, functional and business applications, and specialized industry products. We implement, integrate, extend, develop custom solutions, and provide proactive support services for our clients. Our partnership with Oracle combines the benefits of industry-leading products with Infogain’s consulting experience in knowledge management, software development, professional services and managed services. Our Oracle capabilities include:
- Oracle Gold Partner – Specialization level
- Certified Oracle Business Accelerator (OBA) Partner
- Oracle Knowledge Management (formerly InQuira)
- Infogain has the world’s largest and most experienced Oracle Knowledge practice
- Cloud-based Oracle Knowledge Advanced (KA) – Initiated the first KA Implementation (2015)
- Oracle Retail – Consulting and customization expertise for the Oracle Retail Suite
- Customized Infogain Oracle Retail E2E Solution for the mid-sized retailer
- Helped US-based client in first-ever Micros implementation by a third-party integrator
- Oracle CRM On Demand – Support solution for modernizing CRM operations
- Oracle E-Business Suite
Infogain’s Gold partnership with Microsoft identifies Infogain as an organization with comprehensive knowledge and service, delivery capability and technical expertise. Only one percent of Microsoft partners has attained this outstanding degree of proficiency. Infogain has decades of experience with the Microsoft platform, technologies, tools, products and solutions. Other notable mentions include:
- More than 120 Microsoft skilled associates
- Only partner from India to have been selected for the “Microsoft Technology Adoption Program for Dynamics 7.0”
- Awarded the “Best Dynamics Partner of the Year” in India (2006, 2008)
- Microsoft Dynamics President’s Club (2006, 2008)
- 70+ customers for Microsoft Packaged Implementation space
- Industries served include manufacturing (discrete and chemicals)
- Worked with companies to holistically address ERP needs
- from solution evaluation, to implementation roadmap, implementation, and optimization
- Microsoft Cloud Accelerate Partner Program – recognizes and rewards high performing partners who demonstrate a strong commitment to delivering Microsoft cloud solutions
- Expertise with Microsoft Windows and Windows Server, .NET, Developer Tools (VB, VC++), SQL Server/SSRS/SSIS/SSAS, Dynamics, Sharepoint and Business Intelligence (BI)
- Services and support for Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Dynamics AX and Dynamics CRM
As a Registered Partner of Salesforce.com, Infogain helps companies transform their CRM and customer support operations utilizing Salesforce Sales Cloud and Salesforce Service Cloud. Businesses that transition to the Cloud leverage next generation capabilities to build a stronger customer experience.
Infogain’s 20+ years CRM experience and knowledge of Salesforce.com enables us to provide objective insight about build-versus-buy decisions; customization, implementation, integration, and the best migration strategy for your company’s unique business environment. Our CRM specialists are certified by Salesforce.com to better equip them to provide the SLA-driven services, business and IT strategy required to help our clients take full advantage of their cloud-based sales and/or customer support solution.
Arya.ai is a startup built on the foundation of providing AI services to business. With a core team of over 30 researchers and data scientists with hands-on academic research from leading institutions, Arya is a great partner for a range of AI applications and a platform that can deliver Deep Learning as a service. Arya has also been rated very highly in various fora, such as Forbes Asia, Silicon Valley Forum, Nasscom, etc. and is a regular speaker at Deep Learning conferences across the world.
Infogain has specialized in knowledge and search solutions for over a decade.Through Infogain’s strategic partnership with Coveo, our enterprise customers experience greatly enhanced Salesforce.com value through Enterprise Search across all content sources. Search relevance and accuracy is greatly improved, so internal and external users find the right information quickly to solve their issues and queries.
Coveo helps companies better engage customers and upskill employees with the best information, everywhere they work and interact. Coveo’s Intelligent Search Apps like Coveo for Salesforce help companies to succeed at self-service, create high performance contact centers, and cultivate company-wide collaboration. With the search industry’s highest security standards, broadest connectivity and self-learning relevance, Coveo removes complexity to make intelligent search work, quickly and effectively, across cloud and on-premise systems. Coveo has more than 1500 activations in mid-to-large size, global organizations across multiple industries.
With over 50 trained professionals and 20+ implementations, Infogain’s Tier 1 partnership with SAS spans all areas of Analytics & Business Intelligence, including consulting and implementation for end-to-end SAS products includes SAS Visual Analytics Platform, SAS Business Intelligence, SAS Data Integration and Data Quality Platform and SAS Solutions which includes but not limited to Customer Intelligence, Market Automation, Campaign Management, Risk Management. Our SAS experience includes:
- Serving as preferred resource provider to SAS India, SAS UK, SAS Singapore for 24×7 customer service support and consulting groups
- Providing BS L1/L2 support to end customers with Unitary Support framework for SAS UK, SAS Belgium, SAS India since 2008
- Provided an end-to-end solution for a US based, Gaming and Hospitality, Cruise line, and back office functions company.
- Experience in implementing SAS for Telecom domain, with multiple success story along with SAS India in India Telecom market
- Implemented end-to-end SAS solution for The Directorate of Economics & Statistics, Government of Maharashtra, India
- Implemented SAS Solution for the loyalty and card company Payback
- Provided SAS Enterprise BI Solution Framework for a diamond manufacturing and retailing conglomerate
Through Infogain’s partnership with Qlik, our enterprise customers achieve customized, collaborative, analytical reporting solutions driving improved decisions. Qlik’s product QlikView features patented in-memory technology, bringing social and collaborative capabilities to BI solutions that not only empower enterprise users but also provide better operational control. This product seamlessly integrates with the mobile platform as well. Qlik’s business discovery platforms enable business users to easily create personalized visualizations, reports and dashboards using simple drag-and-drops.
Indoors, a leader in the indoor positioning and navigation technology enables users to locate and navigate indoors. This partnership strengthens Infogain’s capability in the Travel & Hospitality and Retail space, enabling them to provide location based services to hotels, cruise lines, theme parks, retail stores etc. to engage with their end customers.
Infogain is one of the leading consulting partners worldwide to collaborate with mobile development company Xamarin. This successful partnership enables enterprise organizations to leverage mobile apps across all platforms. With deep expertise in .NET and core C#, Infogain leverages Xamarin to shorten the application development lifecycle of iOS and Android apps for our Microsoft-based clients, thereby increasing project ROI.
Infogain developed a mobile solution for a leading insurance firm that was designed to track the repair opportunities of insured vehicles for body shops. The end result was an increase in body shop worker productivity and positive customer experiences.
Infogain’s partnership with XCCommerce is advantageous for retailers that want to simplify and future proof their promotion creation and execution capabilities across multiple channels with XCCommerce’s Promotion Solution Suite (http://xccommerce.com/site/products/modules/). When these products paired with Infogain’s high quality implementation services, the results are a clear competitive advantage and significant return on investment.
The respective strengths of Infogain and XCCommerce make for a natural and powerful partnership. The XCCommerce Promotion Solution Suite provides dynamic and centralized promotion management, execution of complex offers, and analytics to streamline operations and drive a differentiated customer experience across channels. Infogain provides the implementation expertise, processes, global reach, and scalability. Together, Infogain and XCCommerce help retailers to quickly build competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Infogain is an Authorized Development Partner of Sabre Program. We partner with the global GDS to offer the following services:
- Sabre Red Development
- Central Command Implementations
- Sabre Webservices based portal Solutions
- External Aggregator
Infogain Partners with Mystifly to provide Airline inventory; working closely with the Mystifly team to provide next generation solutions.
Infogain is the Implementation partner and systems integrator with Loyalty Prime. Through our partnership, Infogain rolled out a loyalty program for leading hotel chain based in US.