Solution & Scope of Work
During a 10-month timeframe, Infogain implemented the service-based integration solution that involved over 45 services from Oracle Fusion Middleware. It enabled the real-time integration of SFDC with in-premise systems, including Oracle EBS R12, Customer Master (CDH) and Siebel, allowing objects like opportunities, quotes, customer data, and sales user data to easily flow from one system to the next.
Once the Oracle Fusion-based services oriented architecture was fully established, the client’s global sales team immediately began generating orders within its ERP from quotes in SFDC. Other benefits included:
- Automatic updates to master data environment
- Plug-in based, new system could be added with less hassle
- EBS and Siebel were synchronized in parallel, allowing easy decommission of Siebel system
- Enabled reusability now that enterprise services were exposed
- JMS and HTTP-based, highly scalable architecture allowed other systems be added to the SOA ecosystem with ease