Title: Lead Cocoa Developer
Duration: Full Time
Location: Cupertino, CA
Infogain is a leading enterprise IT consulting firm that specializes in superior IT architecture design, end-to-end project implementation, and managed services for the High Tech, Retail and Insurance industries. As a premier services company, our customers are our top priority and your success is our objective.
We're looking for a Lead Cocoa Developer to lead a talented team of on-shore and off-shore software engineers in designing, developing and implementing innovative applications.
- Own the entire implementation process from design to release
incorporating feedback from a range of stakeholders (designers,
marketing, business development, and support).
- Evaluate new technologies and multiple platforms and provide
feasibility assessments and accurate estimates for project
- Work equally effectively refining fine details optimizing a user's
experience and architecting scalable reliable systems.
- Rapidly create prototypes, synthesize feedback and develop a
production quality release candidate.
- Develop unit tests and useful code documentation.
- Produce useful written source documentation and reports including
customer oriented release notes and project status reports.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science.
- Strong experience with Cocoa.
- At least five years of relevant experience.
- A solid understanding of object oriented design, data structures,
algorithm analysis, design patterns, and networking.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience developing for Mac OS X
- Experience developing with Objective-C.
- Experience in C and C++.
- Experience developing desktop tools using AppleScript and Automator
- Experience starting projects from scratch and jumping in to an
- Experience with client/server application development.
- Experience with CoreData and/or SQL databases.
Click here to apply