Title: Lead Architect (Jive)
Location: Cupertino, CA
In this role you will have the opportunity to lead a combination of onshore and offshore development teams in implementing and continuing to enhance social networking software. This will include designing, developing and implement complex web based applications with J2EE and Jive and independently managing large scale projects through completion. Configuring, customizing Jive and integrating with other applications
Required Skills and Experience :
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to drive the system architecture and design single-handedly with the client and partners.
- Extremely quick learner and thinker!
- Strong experience with J2EE server side development.
- Knowledge of social networking software such as Drupal, Telligent, ect is preferred.
- Excellent Troubleshooting Acumen and problem solving abilities
- Provide Tool evaluation and analysis for the new apps getting developed
- Ability to explain the Architecture to internal sponsors as well as to business sponsors
- Ability to work in front of customer under pressure and efficiently multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to influence diverse teams.
Click here to apply
- 5+ years of industry experience developing complex software applications
- Experience with Jive is a strong plus
- Knowledge of communities, social site building will be preferable
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related discipline or equivalent experience.