Title: Lead Architect
Location: Cupertino, CA
Architect/Design & Development of Projects using Java technologies, participate in Business Requirements Review, Architectural Orchestration, High Level Design Reviews, Coding, Code Reviews & Gray Box Testing, and manage co-ordination with client architects and managers, business, offshore and third parties.
Required Skills and Experience :
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to drive the system architecture and design single-handedly with the client and partners.
- Extremely quick learner and thinker!
- Expert level knowledge of Architectural Design Patterns/Best practices/Anti-Patterns.
- Expert level knowledge of J2EE Design patterns, Spring, Struts Frameworks.
- Expert level Knowledge of RDBMS (Oracle, MySQL), Persistence Frameworks (Hibernate, iBatis).
- Expert level Knowledge of an Appserver like Weblogic, JBOSS, Apache, Tomcat, IIS, and Websphere.
- Strong knowledge of Core Java, Java Script, JSP, ANT, HTML, XML,XSLT, SOAP
- Hands-on experience with n-tier systems and working in Enterprise environment.
- Hands-on experience with IDE (Eclipse)
- Expert level knowledge of WebServices (REST, SOAP).
- Knowledge of UNIX and MAC OS.
- Excellent Troubleshooting Acumen and problem solving abilities
- Provide Tool evaluation and analysis for the new apps getting developed
- Ability to explain the Architecture to internal sponsors as well as to business sponsors
- Ability to work in front of customer under pressure and efficiently multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to influence diverse teams.
- At least 8+ years of industry experience with strong technical/architectural skills in Core Java/J2EE and related technologies. Must have architected at least 2 Enterprise Applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related discipline or equivalent experience.
Click here to apply