Title: Lead Architect (Inquira)
Location: Cupertino, CA
As a principal solutions architect will help us define, architect and implement Oracle Knowledge based solutions based on customer requirements. This will include developing proposals, suggesting the hardware/software configuration, authentication, Oracle knowledge configuration, scheme, content migration, analytical reporting and CRM integration. He will also help us define tools and utilities that will work as accelerators for our implementations.
Required Skills and Experience :
Desired Skills and Experience
- Suggest architecture to support the load
- Find solutions to meet integration, authentication, and data transformation requirements
- Perform performance testing
- Developing POCs
- Developing system architecture document
- Technical assistance to the implementation teams during the project implementation.
- Ability to drive the system architecture and design single-handedly with the client and partners.
- Extremely quick learner and thinker!
- Excellent Troubleshooting Acumen and problem solving abilities
- Provide Tool evaluation and analysis for the new solutions getting implemented
- Ability to explain the Architecture to internal sponsors as well as to business sponsors
- Ability to work in front of customer under pressure and efficiently multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to influence diverse teams.
- 8+ years of industry experience with strong technical/architectural skills in Oracle Knowledge based solutions and related technologies. Must have architected at least 2 Enterprise Solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related discipline or equivalent experience.
Click here to apply