|Life at Infogain is not only restricted to work but also social interactions with fun. We value the social lives of our employees and encourage them to participate in various events and activities:
- Infogain Week & Annual Day: Weeklong series of events loaded with FUN & FROLIC. The extravaganza kicks off one week before the annual day. The week experiences lots of cultural events, games, quizzes, contests and talent recognition.
- WWF (We Want Fun) Recreation Club: Run by employees, this group arranges parties and cultural events at the end of each month.
- Company wide activities:
- Family Day: Spouse and kids visit the place of work. The fun package includes painting competition, talent exhibition, movie show etc.
- We care: Conscious of our social obligations, we help our society by organizing community services with NGOs.
- Toastmaster's Club: Develop the art of public speaking.
Healthy Mind - Healthy Body: A well-equipped gymnasium to tone your muscles. In the evening, few Infogainers attend yoga classes to de-stress while others enjoy dance classes. In house doctor's consultancy is available thrice a week.
- "Nirvana" club - where trained experts help employees in distressing through Yoga and Meditation.
- Festival Celebrations: All festivals are celebrated with immense zeal and enthusiasm.
Birthday, Anniversaries felicitation and Project parties are conducted at regular intervals.
- Sports events like a month long IPL (Infogain Cricket Premier league) Cricket matches, Table Tennis, Carom and Badminton tournaments are a regular feature at Infogain.
- Newsletter – "Infogain Live": The corporate wide-alumni newsletter is published every month. The newsletter features articles contributed by employees, write-ups on industry trends and training schedule.
- Infogain Cultural Committee (ICC): This is an in house committee that organizes events like Infogain Week, Monthly Event, Get-Together, Annual Day etc